Summer is just around the corner and there are lots of ways you can get ready like shopping for new summer clothes, beach towels and blankets, sunscreen, all the fixings for grilling, and much more. One way you can get ready for summer isn’t something you can buy in the store—it’s here in our Butler, PA dental office and it involves your smile! If you look in the mirror and see aspects of your teeth that you don’t love, we can help you achieve a smile you do love. Then you can look forward to seeing your beautiful new smile all summer long! Fortunately, enhancing your smile for summer only takes three easy steps.
Step 1: Book a Consultation With Our Butler Dentist
The first step to getting your smile ready for summer is by scheduling an appointment with our cosmetic dentist in Butler, PA. When you arrive for your consultation, you will sit down with Dr. Fornalczyk to discuss your teeth. You will tell him about which aspects you don’t like and how you would like to improve them. He will examine your teeth and provide you with treatment suggestions, their costs, and the procedure overviews. Feel free to ask as many questions as you need to be answered to help make your decision.
You can make your decision right then in the office or take your time to decide. Once you make your decision, please let our office know so that you can book your treatment appointments. Depending on which treatments you get, you may require more than one visit to our dental office.
Step 2: Get Necessary Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Our cosmetic dentist offers a wide range of treatment options. We can help you address a number of cosmetic complaints such as discolored, chipped, worn, crooked, missing, crowded, or gapped teeth.
Some of the treatments we offer to address these issues include:
- Teeth Whitening – Professional teeth whitening can remove deep stains that cause your teeth to look yellow. Enjoy professional, long-lasting results in just one appointment!
- Porcelain Veneers/Lumineers – Two similar cosmetic dentistry treatments that can enhance the appearance, color, shape, and size of your teeth. Porcelain veneers are permanent while Lumineers are reversible. The thin shells of porcelain cover the front of your teeth to change your tooth’s appearance. The treatments take two appointments to complete.
- Dental Bonding – Hide chips, cracks, surface stains, and reshape teeth with dental bonding. This affordable cosmetic dentistry treatment takes only one appointment to complete!
- Invisalign – Say goodbye to traditional braces and hello to an easier way to straighten your teeth. Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners to gradually straighten your teeth over time. Treatment typically takes between six months and two years to complete. It’s suitable for both teens and adults of all ages.
- Dental Bridges – Get rid of your toothless grin and replace your missing teeth with a dental bridge. A dental bridge can replace a single missing tooth or a section of teeth when supported by dental implants.
- Dental Crowns – When a tooth experiences severe damage, decay, or needs to be replaced, a dental crown can help.
- Dental Implants – Losing a natural tooth or several can feel hopeless, but with dental implants, you can replace your missing teeth with a solution that looks and feels natural. We can use dental implants to support a single dental crown, a dental bridge, or full dentures.
- Inlays and Onlays – When your teeth have some damage but not enough to constitute using a dental crown, we use inlays and onlays. Inlays and onlays are like partial crowns and blend in seamlessly with your natural tooth material.
Step 3: Enjoy a Beautiful Smile All Summer Long
After you receive the necessary treatments to accomplish your goals, you will have a brand new smile that you can look forward to enjoying all summer long! The sooner you schedule your consultation, the sooner you will achieve your beautiful new smile. Just think of all the great memories you’ll make with a gorgeous smile on your face this summer.
In addition to enjoying your smile all summer, you will enjoy your results for months or years following summer depending on what treatments you got. Your cosmetic dentistry results can help you feel more confident and help improve your social life, love life, and career. It can even help you incorporate healthier habits into your daily life.
What are you waiting for? Achieve your dream smile with our help. Contact Advanced Dentistry of Butler at (724) 282-4436 today to book your appointment.