Though most worn and chipped teeth aren’t very noticeable and don’t affect daily life too much, worn teeth can affect your confidence in your smile and deteriorate your self-esteem. We are dedicated to helping you create a smile you love, and that means you don’t have to live with worn and chipped teeth.
Luckily, with the latest technology and advancements in dentistry, you have a few options when it comes to tooth restoration.
What Are My Options?
The extent to which you restore your teeth is something that you’ll be able to discuss with our dental staff. If you have a tooth with a more serious chip, you’ll likely benefit from a dental implant, whereas a minor chip or regular wear on the tooth might be handled easier by a porcelain veneer.
Here are just a few services that Dr. Bob offers to get you smiling with confidence again:
- Dental Implants. Dental implants have changed the game in dentistry, and more patients prefer the look, feel and versatility that dental implants offer. A dental implant completely replaces a tooth or teeth, and offers incredible benefits. They can perfectly match the rest of your smile, stimulate your jawbone unlike dental bridges, last as long as your other teeth with proper TLC, and don’t require any special care. There are very few limitations on implant candidates, which is why it’s important to discuss the benefits of dental implants.
- Dental Bridges. If your teeth and jaw don’t have the strength to support a dental implant, a dental bridge may be a better option for your missing tooth. Unfortunately, dental bridges have certain problems that dental implants can solve, as they put surrounding teeth at risk, don’t stimulate the jawbone like an implant would, and they require more careful cleaning than natural teeth or dental implants.
- Dental Crowns. Dental crowns aren’t a replacement for a missing tooth; rather, they cap off decayed, chipped or unattractive teeth, as well as dental implants. Dental Crowns create a protective layer’ over your natural tooth, reshaping the tooth and restoring both its health and beauty.
- Dental Veneers. Veneers are one of the most versatile cosmetic options in dentistry. Similar to dental crowns, veneers are an extra layer over your natural tooth. Unlike crowns, however, veneers can whiten, straighten and close gaps in your teeth. They don’t replace teeth, but you can create a dramatic and beautiful smile makeover using dental veneers on just one tooth or in your entire smile.
- Lumineers. Another type of dental veneer is the Lumineer. In just two pain-free visits with us, you can receive a long-lasting and natural looking smile. Lumineers are a thin material that fits over the tooth, creating an attractive, restored appearance.
We Can Make Your Smile Whole Again
If you have chipped or worn teeth, or if you’re ready to receive a dramatic and stunning smile makeover, schedule an appointment with Advanced Dentistry of Butler today by calling (724) 282-4436.